Ibukun Striped Sweater Knit Pattern
£5.62 (exc. VAT)
Ibukun tells a lovely colour change tale and boasts a gorgeous neckline that truly stands out. It is knit bottom up in the round to the underarm where the front and back sections are divided and worked flat. Shoulder stitches are then seamed together, and sleeve and neck stitches are picked up and knit. There’s a lot of fun to be had with this project.
* Intermediate beginner level pattern
* You will need to know how to cast on, work in the round, increase, decrease, slip slip knit, knit through back loop, bind off
* Uses three colours of aran weight yarn. Pictured sample was made with Drops Alaska (70 metres / 76.6 yards in 50 g)
* Yardage: Colour A (mustard): 615-980 metres/675-1070 yards; Colour B (off white): 125-180 metres/135-200 yards; Colour C (dark blue): 115-165 metres/125-180 yards
* US 8/5 mm 32″ (80 cm) circular needles
* US 9/5.5 mm 32″ (80 cm) circular needles
* US 9/5.5 mm DPNs
* US 8/5 mm 12″ (30 cm) circular needles or DPNs
* US 9/5.5 mm 12″ (30 cm) circular needles or DPNs
* Stitch markers, stitch holders, darning/tapestry needle
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
To fit bust size 32 (36, 40, 44, 48) inches
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi