Autumn Leaves Cowl Knit Pattern
£3.33 (exc. VAT)
Knitted in the round, this stunning cowl is sure to make a fashion statement with its leafy, lace-like design and scalloped edge. The pattern is fun, clear and easy to follow, it is also easily adjustable to suit your requirements. I enjoyed every aspect of designing this cowl and I hope you have lots of fun making it.
* Advanced beginner level pattern; must be able to slip stitches and pass slipped stitch over
* Uses aran/worsted weight yarn. Pictured sample uses Malabrigo Rios
* Yardage: 360 metres/394 yards (could be less or more depending on your requirements)
* US 7/4.5mm 32″/80 cm circular needles
* Stitch marker
* Yarn needle
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
15″/38.1 cm long x 17.5″/44.5 cm wide after blocking
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi