Hopeful Skirt Knit Pattern
£5.62 (exc. VAT)
<<Please note this is a listing for an instant download PDF knit PATTERN ONLY and not the finished product>>
Yep, texture is what the Hopeful Skirt is all about. The skirt is worked entirely in the round using a pattern that is so easy to remember, you can knit it in your sleep. What I love the most about this skirt is that waist shaping is achieved by going down one needle size to maintain the pattern making this pattern perfect for beginners who have never knitted a garment before. To finish off, elastic string cords are added to the waist band for a lovely snug fit. This one’s a doozy of a pattern that results in a fabulous skirt that you can dress up or down.
* Intermediate beginner level pattern
* Uses chunky weight yarn. Pictured sample uses King Cole Chunky Tweed in Canna | 25% Wool, 3% Viscose, 72% Acrylic (see a list of suggested yarns below)
* Yardage: 428–881 metres / 468–964 yards
* US 10/6 mm 32” (80 cm) circular needles
* US 8/5 mm 32” (80 cm) circular needles
* Stitch markers
* Darning/tapestry needle and tape measure
* 3 mm soft round elastic string cord (~5 metre length)
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
XS (S, M, L, XL)(2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
Waist circumference: 22 (24.5, 28, 32, 36)(40, 43, 45, 48) in / 56 (62, 71, 81, 91)(101, 109, 114, 122) cm
Hips circumference: 30 (32, 36, 40, 44)(49, 51, 53, 58) in / 76 (81, 91, 101, 112)(124.5, 129.5, 135, 147) cm
Length from hem to waist: 23 (23, 23.5, 23.5, 23.5)(24, 24, 24, 24.5) in / 58 (58, 60, 60, 60)(61, 61, 61, 62) cm
– Loops & Threads Charisma
– Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky
– Cascade 220 Aran
– Plymouth Yarn Encore Chunky
– Cloudborn Fibers Wool Bulky Naturals
– Knitpicks Mighty Stitch
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi