Oyinkan is a gorgeous and cosy asymmetric shawl with consistent stripes of garter stitches complimented with stunning lace panels. It is designed to be full bodied to keep you nice and warm. This is a fun knit and the finished item is a piece that is fashionable and the perfect accessory for any occasion.
* Intermediate beginner level pattern
* Uses worsted weight yarn. Pictured sample uses Malabrigo Rios
* Yardage: Main Colour (Arco Iris): 288 metres / 315 yards; Contrast Colour (Sunset): 384 metres / 420 yards
* US 8/5 mm 32″ (80 cm) circular needles or US 8/5 mm straight needles if you prefer but ensure it can hold up to 170 sts
* Darning/tapestry needle
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
41″/104.1 cm x 62.5″/158.8 cm x 89″/226.1 cm
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi