Dahlia Halter Top Knit Pattern
£5.62 (exc. VAT)
Dahlia is knit bottom up in the round to the underarm where the front and back sections are divided and worked flat. Decreases are worked to create a halter neck effect and a subtle double piping. The neckline is then worked to put a gorgeous finishing touch to a beautiful top. I hope you enjoy working on this project and rocking the top – I do on both counts!
* Intermediate beginner level pattern
* You will need to know how to cast on, work in the round, decrease, pass slipped stitch over, bind off
* Uses two colours of aran weight yarn. Sample was made with Billie Jean Yarn (upcycled denim) by Wool and the Gang (135 metres/148 yards in 100 g)
* Yardage: Colour A (raw denim): 220-370 metres/241-410 yards; Colour B (dirty denim): 260-540 metres/285-591 yards
* US 8/5 mm 24″ (60 cm) circular needles
* 2 x stitch markers, stitch holders, darning/tapestry needle
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
To fit bust size 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60) inches
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi