<<Please note this is a listing for an instant download PDF knit PATTERN ONLY and not the finished product>>
The Julia yoke sweater is perfect if you’re a beginner looking to play around with more texture or any knitter who loves textures. It is knit top down in the round, incorporating a gorgeous slip stitch pattern that results in the prettiest texture ever. Body and sleeve stitches are separated at the underarm and the body is worked seamlessly. Ribbing is added to the sleeves to complete the short sleeve style. Layer with it or wear it as is, this fabulous sweater can be dressed up or down and will quickly become a staple fashion item in your wardrobe.
Although designed to be short sleeved, instructions have been provided on how to knit long sleeves.
* Intermediate beginner level pattern (should be comfortable with doing slip stitches)
* Uses chunky weight yarn. Pictured sample uses King Cole Chunky Tweed in South Ulst | 25% Wool, 3% Viscose, 72% Acrylic (see a list of yarns used by my testers below)
* Yardage: 391-1036 metres / 427-1133yards
* US 10/6 mm 24″ (60 cm) circular needles
* US 10/6 mm 32″ (80 cm) circular needles
* US 10/6 mm 12″ (30 cm) circular needles or DPNs
* Stitch markers
* Darning/tapestry needle and tape measure
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
XS (S, M, L, XL)(**2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL**)
Finished bust: 28.75 (33, 36.75, 41, 44.75)(**49, 52.75, 57, 61**) in / 73 (84, 93.5, 104, 114)(**124.5, 134, 145, 155**) cm
All sizes, except size 4XL and 5XL, were tested. If you would like to test these sizes, please email me – thank you so much!
YARN SUGGESTIONS (based on yarns used by testers)
– Lion Brand Scarfie
– Amigo Chunky
– Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky
– Plymouth Yarn Encore Chunky
– Schachenmayr Merino Extrafine 40
– Knit Picks Swish Bulky
– Drops Andes Chunky
– Stylecraft Special Chunky
– Knit Picks Mighty Stitch Bulky
– Knit Picks Brava Chunky
– Wolle Merino Wool Superwash
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi
There are no reviews yet.