Julia Slit Pencil Skirt
£5.62 (exc. VAT)
<<Please note this is a listing for an instant download PDF knit PATTERN ONLY and not the finished product>>
Simple, classy and sexy; three words to describe the Julia slit pencil skirt. Worked flat in order to create a slit, stitches are then joined in the round before a gorgeous slip stitch pattern is incorporated. Waist shaping is worked to give a gorgeous and flattering fit and ribbing added to the waist. To finish off, elastic string cords are added to the waist band for a lovely snug fit.
I can promise you will enjoy knitting this skirt and you will love wearing it.
* Intermediate beginner level pattern (should be comfortable with doing slip stitches)
* Uses chunky weight yarn. Pictured sample uses King Cole Chunky Tweed in South Ulst | 25% Wool, 3% Viscose, 72% Acrylic (see a list of yarns used by my testers below)
* Yardage: 502–1033 metres / 550–1130 yards
* US 10/6 mm 24” (60 cm) circular needles
* US 10/6 mm 32” (80 cm) circular needles
* Stitch markers
* Darning/tapestry needle and tape measure
* 3 mm soft round elastic string cord (~5 metre length)
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
XS (S, M, L, XL)(2XL, 3XL, 4XL, 5XL)
Waist circumference: 21 (23.5, 27, 31.5, 35)(39.5, 42, 44, 47.5) in / 53 (60, 69, 80, 89)(100, 107, 112, 121) cm
Hips circumference: 29 (31, 35, 39, 43)(48, 50, 52, 57) in / 74 (79, 89, 99, 109)(122, 127, 132, 145) cm
Length from hem to waist: 32.5 (32.5, 33, 33, 33)(33.5, 33.5, 33.5, 34) in / 82.5 (82.5, 84, 84, 84)(85, 85, 85, 86) cm
All sizes, except size 3XL, 4XL and 5XL, were tested. If you would like to test these sizes, please email me – thank you so much!
YARN SUGGESTIONS (based on yarns used by testers)
– Loops & Threads Charisma
– Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Bulky
– Cascade 220 Aran
– Plymouth Yarn Encore Chunky
– Cloudborn Fibers Wool Bulky Naturals
– Knitpicks Mighty Stitch
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi