<<Please note this is a listing for an instant download PDF knit PATTERN ONLY and not the finished product>>
The Damaris Slouchy Beanie pattern is a fun colour work pattern that results in a gorgeous mosaic pattern. It works up pretty quickly and is so much fun to make that you’ll find yourself wanting to make more.
* Intermediate beginner level pattern
* Uses chunky yarn. Pictured sample uses King Cole Chunky Tweed in Jura (main colour) and King Cole NEW Magnum Chunky in Bramble (contrast colour)
* Yardage: Up to ~99 m/108 yrds of main colour and ~68 m/75 yrds of contrast colour
* US 8/5 mm 16″ (40 cm) circular needles
* US 10/6 mm 16″ (40 cm) circular needles
* US 10/6 mm 12″ (30 cm) circular needles or DPNs
* Stitch marker
* Yarn needle
* Pom pom (if desired)
* Assistance via e-mail or Etsy conversation should you need any help
Child (to fit 19–20″)
Teenager/Adult Small (to fit 20–21″)
Adult Medium (to fit 21–22″)
Adult Large (to fit 22–24″)
Finished height: 9 (10.5, 11.5, 12)”
YARN SUGGESTIONS (based on yarns used by testers)
– Woolcraft New Fashion Chunky
– Lang Yarns Yak (aran weight – swatched at 14 stitches and 22 rows on 6mm needles)
– Stylecraft Softie Chunky
– Lion Brand Wool Ease (held double)
– Knit Picks Brava Bulky
– Knit Picks Brava Worsted (held double)
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi
There are no reviews yet.