Lydia Lace Crochet Cowl
£2.49 (exc. VAT)
<<This is a listing for an instant download PDF crochet PATTERN ONLY and not the finished product>>
Crocheted flat and then seamed together, the Lydia Lace Crochet Cowl is a quick project to work on and an absolute joy to make. The stitches are so easy to remember that you can most definitely Netflix and crochet. Just make sure you don’t get carried away and carry on crocheting way past the length you want! I hope to see photos of your finished project. Have fun and happy crocheting.
* Intermediate beginner level pattern
* Uses worsted weight yarn. Pictured sample uses Knit Picks Twill Worsted
* Yardage: 434 metres/475 yards (could be less or more depending on your requirements)
* Size I/5.5 mm crochet hook Gauge: 4 dc shells = 3” (7.6 cm); 10 rows in pattern = 4″ (10 cm) using size I/5.5 mm crochet hook although gauge is NOT crucial for this project
* Darning/tapestry needle
* Measuring tape
* Assistance via e-mail should you need any help
Save on purchasing multiple patterns by using the following codes:
’SAVEON3’ to save 10% off 3 patterns
’SAVEON5’ to save 15% off 5 patterns
’SAVEON8’ to save 20% off 8 patterns
All patterns must be added to cart for discount to be applied.
Once your payment has cleared, you will receive an e-mail providing a link to download your PDF pattern instantly.
Due to the nature of a PDF file please understand that all patterns are final sale.
All patterns and photographs are the property of Handmade by Kunbi and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission.
*You may sell items made from this pattern but please always credit and reference: Handmade by Kunbi